Great Rift Valley Lodge & Golf Resort
Kenya’s most important watershed…
An hour and a half’s drive or a 30-minute flight from Nairobi (24 kilometres from Naivasha town and 12 off the Nairobi-Nakuru highway), the Lodge is built on the Eburru, a mountain that the Maasai call Ol Donyo Opurru, meaning mountain of smoke. The lodge sits at about 7,000 feet, from which elevation it enjoys magnificent views to the west and east. The vistas stretch from the sparkling waters of Lake Naivasha to the jagged volcanic crater of Mount Longonot and, beyond, the sloping shoulders of the Aberdare Mountains – Kenya’s most important watershed.
Great Rift Valley Lodge, why?
– Free Wi-Fi in all our accommodation
– Choice of different accommodation
– All rooms en suite
– Abundant bird life for birders
– 18-hole championship golf course
– Many activities for different age groups
– The best kids clubs for cultural and wildlife edutainment
Awarded Resort – World Golf Awards